The European Biomethane Conference provides a unique platform dedicated to identifying biomethane trends and prospects in Europe, develop new business models, projects and cross-border trading activities.
It becomes increasingly important to connect the different European biomethane markets and facilitate the exchange of know-how, experiences and expertise.
Amongst our selected speakers are
- Ruta Baltause, European Commission – DG Energy
- Hermann Pengg, Audi AG
- Jeffrey Skeer, International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA)
Furthermore, you can expect:
- panel discussion with high-level participants
- 2 parallel workshops on regulations and technologies
- world café for knowhow transfer and exchange
- 2 panels with 4 presentations each on technologies and markets
- market updates from Ireland, Italy, France, and UK
- opportunities for networking during breaks and at the get-together afterwards
More detailed information can be found on www.dena.de